GP Fuels is looking for few certain individuals who can work in fast paced enviroment.GP Fuels is a company that designs and builds fuel stations including canopies and C stores from start to finish. GP Fuels is also a certified company that performs all the required maintenance on all types of fueling dispensers and fueling pumps.
GP Fuels is willing to provide all the necessary training to perform the maintenance on all our fuel dispensers to those certain individuals to become fully certified as a Petroleum Maintenance Technician.
- Must be very knowledgeable with all hand tools.
- Able to read blue prints and grades.
- Possess Carpentry and Framing skills
- Perform general labour duties.
- Load and transport construction materials.
- Work out of Town when required.
- Must have own transportation with a minimum class 5 licence.
- Able to run small to heavy machinery.
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in Maintenance of Service Station equipment (preferably Gilbarco/Wayne products) like Dispensers, Pumps, Auto Tank Gauging systems, etc.
- Aboveground and Underground tank installation experience preferable.
- Experience in Veeder-Root systems an asset
Areas of work experience / work requirement:
- Able to carry out Maintenance jobs for a chain of modern service stations working round the clock.
- Knowledgeable on Petroleum Rules and Safety regulations.
- Able understand and diagnose equipment breakdowns and carryout trouble-shooting efficiently.
- Ability to work in a team to achieve high level of productivity and safety standards.
- Able to implement computer application for data management and communication.
- Able to handle Installation, Commissioning, Trouble-shooting etc.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in team.
- PTMAA, Pump Manufacturers, and Tank Gauging system Certifications preferable.
- Must have own transportation and current class 5 with a clean drivers abstract.
- Electrical background is an asset.
Please email your resume with the subject of job position and copy of certification (if available) to email@example.com